We don’t farm things out, we farm things in.
A big country, “hello!” to you! We’re Peter and Leslie Scott. Founders of Walton Wood Farm.
When you call Walton Wood Farm, you’re getting a Customer Happiness Agent who works right from our historic agricultural property. Our entire team from bookkeeping to customer service participates in product development around our kitchen table.
We make high quality products free of harsh ingredients, made with love.
Walton Wood Farm is a multiple award-winning family business on a mission to help grow communities by bringing back jobs to our country, saving historic icons, and breathing new life into rural communities.
There is a rural Renaissance going on, and we are proud to say we’re part of it.
Walton Wood Farm is committed to making products with high quality, sustainable ingredients and helping to protect both our history and environment for future generations.
Since June 2014
Jobs Created: 8 staff
US and Canadian sales reps contracted: 75
Warehouse staff US and Canada: 6
US Showrooms: 3
Canadian Shows: 1
And lastly, small family business retail partners who carry our products: 950!
Contact us today to learn more about our products or the farm!
- Really bad divorce = Break-up Bath Revenge
- Single parent x 2 daughters = B*tch Emergency
- Parenting teens very hard – Dear Mom Recovery Bath
- Job at car dealership = Week from Hell (but really 10 years from Hell)
- Many Amateur screenwriting awards – Congrats! Party in the Bath Tub
- Makes no money with awards – Fix Almost Anything Bath
- Hates idiot boss, leaves job – Break-up Bath Revenge
- Hires bush pilot to drop off in Wilderness – The Adventurer – power shower
- Hits it off with awesome bush pilot – Bride Emergency
- Becomes bush pilot – The Adventurer – solid cologne
- Buys small farm, need to make pay – Walton Wood Farm
- 14 years of writing effort = success writing labels- Birthday Girl – everyday is her Birthday now.
- U.K. Farmer/pilot retires moves to Canadian wilderness – The Adventurer – solid cologne
- Buys fishing lodge (even though he can’t fish) – The Angler – solid cologne
- Lodge biz sucks, feels a bit lonely, too – Fix Almost Anything Bath
- 10 feet of snow? Indeed! – Winter’s a B*tch
- Drops strange girl off in wilderness with float plane – Sexy Hot Chocolate Bath
- Marries strange girl (yes, she’s still strange ) – The Huntsman – solid cologne
- Teaches her to fly – The Adventurer – & The Gentleman – solid cologne (it was really scary but he was patient.)
- Sells annoying lodge biz- Break-up Bath Revenge
- Buys small farm, need to make pay – Walton Wood Farm (was name of farm in U.K.)
- Believes in everything wife tries – The Sportsman – solid cologne
- Lives Happily Ever – Congrats! party in the Bath Tub
The moral of the story;
A bath can fix most of life’s tricky moments and Men Don’t Stink – there are still lots of good ones out there